Parent 's Corner
As parents, you will observe your child begin to show those skills in his / her small way. If you see anything note worthy about your child’s behaviour, email that to us.
Birthdays are celebrated on last Friday of each month for those kindergarten students whose birthday falls in that particular month. Intimation to be given to the teacher and proper co-ordination with the teacher to be done by the respective parents.
Positive parenting tips:
* Be your child’s mentor.
* Nurture questioning.
* Never criticize and compare your child .
* Stay away from nagging , punishment or material rewards (A kiss or a hug can do the work).
* Never say no to anything that the child asks for. Ask yourself – why not?
* Don’t pamper your child by giving expensive gifts.
* Spend quality time with your child.
* Listen to her with lots of patience.
* Your child is your mirror image. Be a role model by always being positive and understanding.
* Give what you expect back ; whether it is love, respect or care.
* The child , teachers and parents form a triangle with the child at the top . Without your co-operation, the triangle will never be complete.
* Share your childhood positive experiences with your ward.
* Encourage your ward to show appreciation and care for others.
* Encourage and prepare your ward to participate in co-curricular activities, regardless of winning or losing.
* Take / send your child for playing as physical activity can improve a child’s academic performance.
* Don’t allow your ward to sit in front of the T.V for very long. Right from the beginning have a time table and help us in instilling sincerity, value of hard work and discipline in your child.
* Encourage your child to care for the environment and keep the surroundings clean.
HANDLE YOUR CHILD WITH LOT OF LOVE AND PATIENCE. HELP US IN THE ENDEAVOUR TO BRING ABOUT THE DESIRED DEVELOPMENT IN YOUR CHILD.