* Making learning an enjoyable experience through creative fun.
* Circle time activities.
* Magic wand activities.
* Theme based learning (TBL) – a highly successful progressive learning model.
* My TBL days – topic related excursions.
* Thinking out of the box.
* Activities to develop social, emotional, cognitive, affirmative and psychomotor skills.
* Activities for caring and sharing leading to team work.
* Developing leadership qualities and healthy competition through co-curricular activities.
* Expressions moulding- show and tell activity.
* Theme related educational excursions.
* Exploring the world of rhythm and experiencing the joy of singing.
* Work out pattern – yoga and aerobics
* Developing basic linguistic skills through phonetics and by developing L S R W through various interactive games. L - Listening, S – Speaking, R – Reading, W - Writing.