- About Us
- Annual Planner
* Every student has to wear an Identity card
* No Student should leave the school premises, during the school hours,without the permission of the Principal and the required Gate pass. Students are allowed to leave early only if parents come to pick them up in person.
* Students are expected to respect the school property. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the Class Teacher or to the Principal. A Student who causes any damage will be responsible for its repair. Any one who notices something damaged should report the matter to the school authorities even if he/she does not know who is responsible
* Students can avail of the school transport. Routes of the school buses are drawn up carefully and parents should consult the School Transport In-charge for necessary details. Children are not allowed to change their buses under any circumstances i.e. visiting their friends or relatives. If any change has to be made, parents are requested to come personally and collect the child after obtaining permission from the Receptionist.
* A clear calendar month's notice is required before a child can discontinue the use of school transport. No student is allowed to withdraw from availing the transport facility after September of each session. The application for withdrawal should be submitted on or before 31st August of the session.
* Students must possess 90% of attendance during the course of the academic session in order to appear for the final examination.
* Leave of absence for a period up to three days must be mentioned and duly signed along with the reason by the parent in the School Diary. Incase of a longer leave, duly signed application by the parent must be sent to the school office.
* Students who have been sick for more than 5 days should bring medical certificate from their doctor on re-joining the school.
* If a child remains absent for more than 10 working days without intimation, his/her name is liable to be struck off the rolls and readmission with a fresh admission fee may be granted at the discretion of the Principal.
* All students are expected to attend school on the opening day after each of the vacations. Those absent without sanctioned leave will be fined at the rate of Rs. 250/-
* A special certificate will be given to students with 100% attendance.
* One clear calendar month's notice in writing, or one month's fee in lieu of each notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
* Those who leave the school in May must in all cases pay the fee for the month of June.
* Transfer certificate will be not be issued until all dues payable to the school are cleared.
*Neglect of Homework.
* Habitual late coming; irregular attendance.
* Missing without reason from any period.
* Loitering aimlessly in the corridors & ground during school hours.
* Smoking, chewing of betel-nuts and carrying objectionable items.
* The school is not responsible for loss of goods. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles such as jewellery, expensive watches, large amount of cash etc. to the school.
* Parents/Outsiders will not be allowed inside the school except for the visiting hours.
* Students indulging in aggressive or violent behavior will be suspended for a certain span of time from School/Bus.
* The school reserve the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against a student whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
* A student who fails twice will not be allowed to continue his/her studies in the school.